ArtHist.net is on summer break from 20 July to 6 September 2021.
If you would like to publish a posting on the mailing list, please use our submission form.
I vostri contributi - Categorie (Versione italiana)
In order to classify its messages, ArtHist.net uses the following abbreviations in the subject lines:
ANN: Announcement (series of lectures, summer schools, competitions etc.)
CFP: Call for Papers
CONF: Conference, Symposium, Workshop
Q: Query (Please take note of the Policy on Queries)
REV: Review of Books and Periodicals
REV-EX: Review of Exhibitions
REV-CONF: Conference Report
STIP: Scholarship, Fellowship
TOC: Table of Contents (only academic journals)
WWW: New Art Historical Resources on the Web, exempt from charges
If you would like to write a review article or a conference report for ArtHist.net, please contact the editorial team in advance.
In order to keep the amount of messages within reasonable bounds
we do not publish
- announcements of panel discussions and single lectures (as opposed to symposia or lecture series)
- reiterated postings
- announcements with incomplete information (e.g. missing conference-program)
- preliminary announcements and reminders
- announcements of exhibition openings
- announcements for master or bachelor programs
- announcements by and for undergraduate students
- announcements of new publications in print and web (also essays/articles)
- book presentations
- commercial offerings
- press releases
In case of doubt the editors of ArtHist.net reserve the right to decide whether or not to publish submitted contents. Publication can take up to a few days.